All of the reviews on this site are of my own honest opinion.
I will go over the Try All The Stuff review policy and explain what you can expect from the reviews on this site. All reviews include my own honest opinion on various topics. I provide these reviews to share my personal experience with others. Much like favorite foods, colors, or movies, reviews are subjective and opinions will vary from person to person. I think it goes without saying that my experience with something may be different from yours. I may like something that you may not like or vise versa, and that’s ok.
What is not ok, is if I were to lie to you about liking something when I really don’t. Doing so is against the Try All The Stuff review policy and to put it bluntly, if I like something, I’ll tell you; if I don’t, I’ll tell you as well, but I’ll always try to be fair.
To be more clear, this is what you can expect when you read a review on this website:
- I do not accept payment of any type in exchange for giving you a review that is not honest.
- I do not make any recommendations for anything that I don’t think it would be of value to you.
- I am not a dermatologist or any other type of health or medical professional. Products that I try may not be right for you. All content and information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute professional, financial, health, or medical advice of any kind and does not establish any kind of professional-client relationship by your use of this website. Seek the advice of a medical professional before using the skincare, supplements, or any of the other products that I have tried. Please read the disclaimer for a more in-depth explanation.
- I have paid for most items that I review with my own money; if I didn’t, I will let you know.
- I will disclose whether or not I received an item for free.
- I will disclose whether or not any content is sponsored.
- I will place a reminder about affiliate links and my policies at the beginning of each post.
- I will do my best to indicate whether a link is or is not an affiliate link right next to it. If I do not, you can just assume that it is based upon the disclosure at the top of that post.